Located in a small country town, close to the big city.
Fortunately for you and your visiting family and friends, our location in Bixby, OK, offers a wide variety of things to do and see within Tulsa and Wagoner Counties. Nicknamed “The Garden Spot of Oklahoma,” Bixby has been named among the CNN Money.com list of 100 Best Places to Live.
Bixby is a bustling, vibrant community with a friendly small-town feel. Whether you're in the mood for gourmet or down-home dining, leisurely strolls or live entertainment, shopping or sports, Covenant Living of Bixby's ideal location puts you at the center of it all.
Location & Attractions
- Tulsa Performing Arts Center, home to the world-class Tulsa Ballet and Tulsa Opera
- Local Sports—Tulsa Drillers baseball at the new downtown ONEOK stadium, Tulsa Oilers hockey at the BOK Center, Tulsa Athletics soccer, and college sports teams to root for
- Museums—the Philbrook Museum of Art, a 72-room villa displaying classic, modern and Native American art; and the Gilcrease Museum, featuring the world's largest collection of art and artifacts of the American West
- Golf Courses—the Tulsa area is home to 19 public courses and multiple private courses, including the Southern Hills Country Club
- Shopping—from the 165-store Woodland Hills Mall to ecletic in-town specialty shops, you'll find everything you're looking for
- Scenic Parks with extensive walking trails, including the 32.5 acre Washington Irving Park and Charley Young Park in downtown Bixby
- Lake Bixhoma—located 5 miles from Bixby—is a nature lover’s dream offering swimming, boating and fishing
To learn more about our welcoming Oklahoma community, click here or call