Staying Engaged While Social Distancing
Challenge your brain, explore a museum, or chat with friends using the resources and tools linked below.
Experts agree: it’s important for your mental health to maintain a sense of normalcy in times like these. That means sticking to a routine, getting enough sleep, and staying active, both in mind and body. We’ve assembled some guides from around the web to help you make the most of your time spent indoors, from virtual tours of art galleries to video chatting apps that will keep you connected with the people you love. Explore below, and remember: the key to staying happy and healthy while practicing social distancing is to stay occupied. So, take up a new hobby, learn a new language, or order in! Social distancing is what you make it.
Eating Out Without Leaving Home
- 10 Home Apps You Must Get If You Never Want To Leave Your House
- Top 10 Successful Online Food Delivery Apps in the World
- Best food delivery service: DoorDash, Grubhub, Uber Eats and more compared
Stay Close to the People You Love with Video Calling Apps
Keeping Your Brain Engaged and Mind Sharp
- 8 Brain-Training Games for Memory
- Five of the best apps to train your brain
- 5 Fantastic Puzzle Websites — Free Fun for Everyone!
Stay Educated with These Free Resources
- 25 Killer Sites For Free Online Education
- Here Are The Top 7 Websites For Free Online Education
- 7 Free Websites Where You Can Broaden Your Mind by Learning a New Language
See the World from your couch with these Virtual Tours
- 10 of the world’s best virtual museum and art gallery tours
- 12 World-Class Museums You Can Visit Online
- 17 virtual tours you can enjoy from your home
- Virtual tours are just a click away
Staying Occupied: What to do while social distancing?